THE BOARD MEMBERS OF TRUSTEES
Mr. Ambassador / Raouf Saad
Member of the Board of Trustees
1. Permeant Representative of the Arab Republic of Egypt to the E.U., Ambassador of Egypt to Belgium, and non-resident Ambassador to Luxembourg (1997-2001). His Excellency participated during this period in the negotiations of the Association Agreement between Egypt and the E.U.
2. Ambassador of Egypt in the USSR and non-resident Ambassador to Belarus, Turkmenistan, and Tajikistan. (2002 -2006).
3. Assistant Foreign Minister for Economic International Relations. (2001-2002).
4. Senior Assistant Foreign Minister (2006-2008).
5. Secretary-General of the Non-Aligned Movement Summit in Sharm El Sheikh. (2009)
6. Chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee of the Council of Representatives (Parliament). (2010-2011)
7. Secretary-General of the EU-LAS Summit in Sharm El Sheikh (2019).
8. His Excellency worked in many of Egypt’s missions, including the Permanent Mission of Egypt to the United Nations in New York and the Egyptian Embassy in Moscow.
9. Head of the Egyptian Delegation to the Regional Cooperation Working Group affiliated with the Madrid Peace Conference and Regional Negotiator for establishing the Middle East Bank.
10. Special Envoy of the Former President, H.E. Counselor/ Adly Mansour to Africa (2013-2014).
11. Special Envoy of H.E. President Abdel Fatah E.L. Sisi to Africa (2018).
12. Co-Chair with the Former President of Portugal, H.E. George Sampaio, and United Nations High Representative for Civilizations on the U.N. Alliance of Civilizations in the Mediterranean. (2017)
Head of the National Bureau for implementation of the Association Agreement between Egypt and the E.U. (Since 2014)